(8 in 1 Stopwatch)
Some time ago, I needed a stopwatch & realised the "Smartphone" didn't have one (or at least I couldn't find one anyhoo!) so I created one. Its intended use was to time several items at once (e.g. a race). I don't like standard Start / Lap /Stop timers so I laid it out as 8 individual timers. Each one can be started / stopped individually & they are Count up / Count down / Current Time / Journal configurable.
Normally I'd have done this in C++ (so It could be used on WM2002 & WM2003) but I was in a hurry & so did it in C# - my apologies to the WM2002 users!New Version - includes new features...
* Vibrate alerts (additional to WAV alerts)
* Time mode / Journal Mode
* Backlight always on (full / low power)
* Keep application on top (a stopwatch needs to stay in view / not disappear to the background!)
* You can now set the action button to either "Cycle Through" or "Toggle Timer" (a workaround for the protected buttons on WM2005)
* Auto save selected timer set
* Some other bugs & spellings corrected.
See original thread for more details...http://www.modaco.com/A_Stopwatch_for_WM_2..._1-t227148.html
the 8 in 1 Stopwatch free for Windows Mobile Smartphone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download 8 in 1 Stopwatch direct on your windows mobile smartphone
Copy this code into your website if you want to link to the 8 in 1 Stopwatch page:
<a href="http://www.smartphone-freeware.com/download-8-in-1-stopwatch.html"> Download 8 in 1 Stopwatch</a>
Subscribe to our Feed: