Welcome to Windows Mobile smartphone freeware downloads archive. More than 500 free smartphone software titles for Samsung, Motorola, Palm Treo, HP, i-mate or HTC Smartphone. |
Free games, ringtones and utilities for Windows Mobile 6 Standard, 5.0 and 2003 phones plus bluetooh, wireless and gps software.
� Search for freeware titles:
� CCDialer v2.0 BETA
: Tired of punching in the Calling Card Number + PIN + Contact Number. Here's the solution. The application stores the calling card numbers and your recently called long distance/international contacts....
Windows Mobile Smartphone
� Found under
� Social Action
� CCDialer v2.0 BETA Description
Tired of punching in the Calling Card Number + PIN + Contact Number. Here's the solution. The application stores the calling card numbers and your recently called long distance/international contacts. Next time you have to call your contact in another country, all you have to do is launch this application, select the contact and the calling card to use. The application will then dial the calling card number, supply the pin and also dial the contact.
This application is inspired by the Sony Ericsson T68i's Calling Card feature. The previous version of this application, the CCDailer v1.5, didn't integrate with Pocket Contacts. This version lets you select a contact from your address book and store it as favorite in the CCDialer. Version 2.0 works with Windows Mobile 2003 and Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphones. The future version will support only Windows Mobile 5.0 and will offer true Pocket Contact integration. In Version .Next of CCDialer, you will be able to select a contact in the Pocket Contact application and then press Menu, select CCDialer.
- Stores more than one Calling Card Numbers and PIN. Supports upto 20 calling cards.
- Allows you to select a contact from Pocket Contact. Remembers the 5 recently called contacts/numbers.
- Stores their Home, Work, Mobile, Car, Home 2 and Work 2 numbers.
- Allows you to select between your many Calling Cards for your call.
- No need to remember any calling card number or contact's international number
- Designed for Windows Mobile 2003 SE and 5.0 Smartphones. Written using .NET CF 1.0. - Is compatible with QVGA Screen and Landscape screens.
- Re-dialing is easy. Once a contact is dialed using CCDialer, if you want to re-dial the contact, you can go to Call History and select the contact in the Call History marked with the suffix "- CCDialer." You don't have to launch the application again.
How to Install
- Download the CAB file here. [CCDialer v2.0 BETA]
- Copy it to your Smartphone using ActiveSync.
- On your Smartphone, launch the CAB file.
- It will prompt you for installation location, Device Memory or Storage Card Memory(if available). Install in either location.
How to use
- From Start Menu, Select CCDialer.
- First Time you run this application, you will be prompted with the security warnings for three files.
- Select the Contact Name and Number (Home/Work/Mobile/Other).
- If the Contact you wish to call is not in the favorites list, then add the contact by selecting "Menu->Select Contact" option. Note: You will have to click the "Done" soft key to accept the contact, the action key does not work. - Select the Calling Card. You can add a calling card by using the "Menu->Calling Cards, Menu->Add"
- Select Dial
- Confirm with Yes if the number looks okay.
- CCDialer will dial the calling card and the selected contact.
- Tip: In your address book store the phone numbers in the following format "+country code (area code) phone number."
the CCDialer v2.0 BETA free for Windows Mobile Smartphone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download CCDialer v2.0 BETA direct on your windows mobile smartphone
: krishna kumar
Copy this code into your website if you want to link to the CCDialer v2.0 BETA page:
<a href="http://www.smartphone-freeware.com/download-ccdialer-v2-0-beta.html"> Download CCDialer v2.0 BETA</a>
Subscribe to our Feed:
� CCDialer v2.0 BETA Comments and Reviews