This homescreen plugin installs a Bluetooth and WiFi icon in the homescreen to switch on/off.
Unlike other plugins, i tried to make it look pretty including 2 alpha-transparent icons to blend smoothly with your background - see image for proof.
== KNOWN ISSUES AND LIMITATIONS ==
- Plugins height is fixed to 40 pixels
- WiFi icon may not appear even when WiFi card is present (tested on iMate SP5m).
- WiFi switching is very experimental and probably will not work on your phone. In addition it may cause other WiFi problems until reboot (does so on my test phone). If someone can help, PM me.
== HOW TO USE ==
The CAB installs a sample xml in the homescreens folder called "cctest.home.xml"
The align attribute is supported, with the following values:
- left: align to left
- right: align to right
- center: horizontal center in screen
- borders: BT icon to the left, WiFi icon to the right
Plugin can be translated by adding the following attributes:
- str_bt0: translation for "Disable Bluetooth"
- str_bt1: translation for "Enable Bluetooth"
- str_bt1d: translation for "Set discoverable"
- str_wifi0: translation for "Disable Wi-Fi"
- str_wifi1: translation for "Enable Wi-Fi"
For an example translating the "Set discoverable" string to italian, see this snippet:
the CommCEntric free for Windows Mobile Smartphone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download CommCEntric direct on your windows mobile smartphone
Copy this code into your website if you want to link to the CommCEntric page:
<a href="http://www.smartphone-freeware.com/download-commcentric.html"> Download CommCEntric</a>
Subscribe to our Feed: