smartphone freeware Mobile Registry Editor v1.1
|BlackBerry Software • Pocket PC freeware • Palm freeware • Symbian freeware|
Welcome to Windows Mobile smartphone freeware downloads archive. More than 500 free smartphone software titles for Samsung, Motorola, Palm Treo, HP, i-mate or HTC Smartphone. |
Free games, ringtones and utilities for Windows Mobile 6 Standard, 5.0 and 2003 phones plus bluetooh, wireless and gps software.
» Search for freeware titles:
With it you can remotely edit the registry using your desktop keyboard and mouse as opposed to using your stylus/keypad on your PDA or phone.
It's built as a Windows application which has been modeled after Regedit (with a few extra features such as favorites, value size, column sorting etc...)
It has been tested with Pocket PC and Smartphone on Windows XP/2000 and requires the .NET Framework 1.1 to run.
- Restart ActiveSync (Tools -> Restart ActiveSync).
- Deleting a registry key could cause MRE to stop responding.
- Create/Edit value dialogs now have the cursor set on the appropriate text box (one less mouse click).
- Reduced the size of the collapse button on the splitter. Primarily for those with smaller resolutions (800x600).
- Width of the registry tree saved.
- By default the list of values is sorted by name.
- Depending on the device type the tree icon is a phone or PDA.
- Connect dialog and registry tree now display the device name.
- Create keys/values.
- Delete keys/values.
- Rename value (thanks Pavel).
- Copy Key Name.
- The default value would sometimes be listed twice. Once as "(Default)" and again as "Default".
- When flipping back and forth b/t favorites and the reg tree the value list was not being updated.
- A truckload of error checking.